Monday, March 7, 2011

Tea haven

I love tea, I love teapots, I love babushka dolls and colourful things...so imagine my delight when I stumbled upon a shop that had all four last Thursday. Said shop goes by the name of T2 and despite it's location (middle of soul-less shopping centre) it had a great atmosphere, was packed to the brim with like-minded tea lovers with the most amazing array of porcelain I've ever seen.

Much to my delight, I also got to sample several flavoursome teas from around the world (the rooibos and honeybush tisanes a definite fave) and get a few colourful snaps in the process. Am looking forward to a return visit soon but will make a note to leave kids with friends. Sky high stacked teapots and active children do not make a good mix....

Check out the full range online.








No comments: