Thursday, March 17, 2011

On the move

Well here we are again, packing up boxes and preparing for yet another move - this time to a house on Forrest Street near Hyde Park. We like the house, we like the area. The only downside is that it's another short lease (4 months) which means we'll be on our merry (or not so merry) way again come August. I simply got sick of looking/thinking/dreaming about houses so at least this will give us a bit of a break and equip us the space we need for the arrival of lovely parents in a week's time.

Alas, the little house is stuffed with boxes at the moment which we need to fill, remove and unpack within 24 hours. To add to this rather mammoth task, I also have two poorly kids on my hands who spent the majority of the night vomiting. Currently trying the dry toast and water theory in hope it will quickly restore good health so I can ship them off to Nana Meg's and get stuck in.

Wish me luck...

No comments: